Progress reports for students in your organization can be emailed to you regularly. Below are details about how to activate emailed reports and toggle the setting options.
Through your manager account, we offer the option to received automatic email reports.
To set up notifications:
- Select Email Notifications from the Prelicensing section of your Manager Dashboard
- You will be able to toggle a combination of email notifications, including:
Detailed Progress Report - this report provides in depth details of your students' progress and performance, similar to the Prelicensing Tracking tab.
Reports can be sent daily, weekly, or monthly. Details are provided for all students and courses not currently hidden, wherein there has been recent activity. This Activity Range can be chosen as:
- 7 days,
- 14 days,
- 30 days,
- 60 days
- 90 days
Weekly Summary or Monthly Summary - these reports provide a high-level overview of your students' progress and performance and reflect the Dashboard view in your Manager Dashboard.
Weekly reports are sent on Monday.
Monthly reports are sent on the 1st of the month.
- If choosing Detailed Progress Report notifications, you can input email addresses for others you would like notified (optional). You will receive notifications at your profile email by default.
To cease receiving notifications:
- Select Email Notifications in the Prelicensing section of your Manager Dashboard
- Click the toggle next to the notifications you no longer want to receive