The prelicensing dashboard displays an overall view of all of your students.
At the very top of the prelicensing dashboard you have the option to select which manager’s students you are viewing. For most managers it will be their own name, but for managers in larger organizations which have utilized the hierarchy feature there will be a list of managers they can choose from.
The second option you can change is the activity range. You can choose to view the last 7, 14, 30, 60, and 90 days or include all of the activity from beginning to end. This option applies to the overview, progress, and performance sections.
The Overview section gives you an idea of your students study habits as a whole.
- The Average Exam Score shows the average grade percentage of chapter exams taken within the selected activity range. An average score of 70% or more is considered positive.
- The Average Exam Attempts tracker shows the average chapter exam attempts . Less than 5 average attempts is considered positive.
- The Time Spent is displayed with a bar that shows the percentage of time spent studying versus the time spent testing. Spending more time studying than testing is considered positive.
Progress and Performance
In the progress section you can see how many students have not started, are not active, active, and how many students have completed their course.
In the performance section, you can see how many students are poor, average, and good. The performance section only counts those students who are active or complete.
To view a list of the students in one of the above categories move your cursor over the category and click within the highlighted area. This will bring up the list of students. The teal bar above the category indicates which one is currently active.
Once you have selected your category a table with all of the students within that category will be displayed. The table provides the details of when the student enrolled, the student’s name, the course they are enrolled in, their chapter exam performance, and the percentage of chapter’s completed. Each of the columns can be sorted by clicking within the column’s box.
The columns are sorted in the following ways:
- Enrolled - chronologically
- Name - alphabetically by first name
- Course - alphabetically
- Performance - in the order: not started, poor, average, good
- Chapters - numerically
At the very bottom of the progress section you can choose which page of the list you are viewing. You can click on the page’s number to go directly to that page, or choose to go to the next or previous, first or last page.
If you would like to view a student’s full profile, all you have to do is click on their name. Clicking on the name of the course will bring up a detailed progress report for that student.
You can easily view the progress report from the student’s full profile by clicking on view report. When viewing the progress report you can switch the the student’s full profile by clicking on view profile.