The student dashboard provides easy access to all aspects of your studies with A.D. Banker.
The dashboard can be accessed from anywhere in the site via the My Dashboard link in the upper-right of the screen after signing in. Once there, you will see three key areas of the interest: the Navigation Bar, the Products Tabs, and the Info Side Panel.
The Navigation Bar contains direct links to key areas to manage your individual account and, if you are a Manager, to enroll and manage students you are tracking.
- My Products - this section allows you to view courses already purchased, which are in progress even completed. This is the default view on the Dashboard and is detailed further below.
- My Profile - this section allows you to update your online details; including name, email address, home address, license information and company.
- Email Settings - this section allows you to manage notifications you receive from A.D. Banker. These notifications include Compliance Changes, Renewal Reminders, and Special Offers.
- Prelicensing Students - this link allows you to view students enrolled beneath you for Prelicensing Online Courses. Details on this view can be found here.
- CE Students - this link allows you to view students enrolled beneath you for Continuing Education Online Courses. Details on this view can be found here - link pending.
- Rapid Enrollment - this link provides access to our Rapid Enrollment Tool, allowing you to enroll multiple students at once. This tool does require initial setup by contacting on of our account managers at 1-800-866-2468.
- CE Vouchers - this link directs you to the option to purchase CE Vouchers. Vouchers are prepaid cards that are redeemable for a free CE Course. Vouchers can be used by Wholesalers to increase producer attendance at events and build producer loyalty.
The Products Tabs
The Products Tabs appear as the default My Products view. Depending upon courses that you have purchased, it will attempt to load the most relevant tab on first load.
- Prelicensing - this tab provides access to purchased prelicensing courses and learning tools. If attending a live classroom, all class details and a map would be visible first. Following any live classroom, products are shown in an order of general priority:
- Online Courses
- Learning Tools (practice exams, study manuals, webinars, etc.)
- Continuing Education - this tab provides access to purchased continuing education courses. If you have purchased a CE Subscription, this is accessed from the blue button shown above all enrolled courses. Next, if attending a live classroom, all class details and a map would be visible. Following this, all courses would be displayed in order of each course's credit hour valuation.
- Completed Courses - this tab provides access to PDF versions of certificates issued on your completed courses. These files can be saved or printed anytime.
The Info Side Panel
The Info Side Panel appears to the left of the Products Tabs and is filled with information relevant to the products you have purchased. In addition, the side panel appears throughout our website with dynamically selected content based on
For example, the following items can appear in the side panel depending on courses you've enrolled for:
- My Products - Prelicensing - Guarantee Exams, Study Calendars/Roadmaps, Reference Guides
- My Products - Continuing Education - CE Requirements, links to your state transcript