The online courses contain a search feature that will display each instance a term or phrase appears in the course. This tool is helpful for more efficiently locating specific sections of content without navigating the course page-by-page.
Using the Search Feature
You may search within the course content for specific words or topics. To do this:
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right or bottom center of the screen, depending on the platform of use.
- Type the word or phrase you are looking for and press Enter. You may also click the magnifying glass on the search bar.
- Results are presented in order of occurrence in the course by the page title. Each result also previews the text where it appears on that page.
- Clicking a result will close the search window and load the page requested.
- If you did not find the result you wanted, you may search another term or click the X on the gray bar to close the search box entirely.