What is an Organization?
An Organization is a centralized account with designated leaders who have the ability to assign students to whoever needs access. It is built to be flexible for any type of team - Agencies, Branch Offices, Call Centers, and Home Offices.
To create your Organization, go to the A.D. Banker for Business portal and create or sign in to your A.D. Banker account. If creating a new organization, you will be prompted to name your Organization.
To tour your Organization and actions you can take, select your area of interest below:
- Prelicensing - this section details your Prelicensing Dashboard, Student Tracking and Email Notifications options.
- Continuing Education - this section details your Continuing Education Student Tracking and Email Notification options.
- Enrollment (Coming Soon) - this section will detail how you can easier enroll and review orders for your organization's students.
- My Organization - this section details how you can manage your Students, organize your Managers, create Custom Properties for Tracking, and load Custom Resources for your students to access within their courses.
- API - this section gives details for your information technologies team to interface with our For Business platform and streamline your information.