An Organization is a centralized account with designated leaders who have the ability to assign students to whoever needs access. It is built to be flexible for any type of team - Agencies, Branch Offices, Call Centers, and Home Offices.
To create your Organization, go to the A.D. Banker for Business portal and create or sign into your A.D. Banker account. If creating a new organization, you will be prompted to name your Organization.
To tour your Organization and actions you can take, select your area of interest below:
- Pre Licensing- this section details your Pre Licensing Dashboard, Student Tracking and Email Notification options
- Continuing Education- this section details your Continuing Education Student Tracking and Email Notification options.
- Enrollment- this section details how you can enroll and review orders for your organization's students.
- Resources- this section details how you can upload documents or web links and share them with your team and students.
- My Organization- this section details how you can manage your Students, organize your Managers, create Custom Properties for Tracking, and load Custom Resources for your students to access within their courses.