An Organization is a centralized account with designated leaders who have the ability to assign students to whoever needs access. It is built to be flexible for any type of team - Agencies, Branch Offices, Call Centers, and Home Offices.
To create your Organization, go to the A.D. Banker for Business portal and create or log in to your A.D. Banker account. If creating a new organization, you will be prompted to name your Organization.
To tour your Organization and actions you can take, select your area of interest below:
- Pre Licensing- this section details your Pre Licensing Dashboard, Student Tracking and Email Notification options
- Continuing Education- this section details your Continuing Education Dashboard Student Tracking and Email Notification options.
- Enrollment- this section details how you can enroll and review orders for your organization's students.
- Resources- this section details how you can upload documents or web links and share them with your team and students.
- My Organization- this section details how you can manage your Students, organize your Managers, create Custom Properties for Tracking, and load Custom Resources for your students to access within their courses.