Custom Properties allows you to upload custom data fields you would like to see, along with the course data being tracked in our Learning Platform. Examples of such data could be an office number, hire date, or hiring track identifier. Custom Properties can be sorted, filtered, and exported just like any other field in tracking.
Creating a Custom Property
In order to create a Custom Property, you must have a user role of Owner or Admin. Provided you have these permissions:
- From the My Organization tab, select Custom Properties
- Click Create a New Property
- Enter a Name, Data Type (text, date, or number), and Description
- If you want this new column to display for other managers in the Organization by default, leave the checkbox filled. Otherwise, unchecking this box will require managers to select the field manually.
- Click Create
This property will now show up as a part of Student profile's in your Organization, and can be viewed in the Student's Profile or Tracking view.
- Custom properties and their data are never visible to students
- The order and visibility of custom properties in tracking can be modified by each manager for their own preferences, and does not affect the visibility or order for other managers in your Organization