Custom Properties allow you to upload custom data that you would like to see along with the course data being tracked in our Learning Platform.
Custom Properties can be sorted, filtered, and exported just like any other field in tracking.
- Determine the data you would like to track
- Create the custom property
- Upload or enter the data
How to Create a Custom Property
Requirement: Admin or Owner Permission-level
- Go to "Tracking" in your Prelicensing section
- Click the Custom Properties button at the top
- Click "Create a New Property"
- Enter a Name, Data Type (text, date, or number), and Description
- Choose if you want this new column to display for other managers in the Organization by default, or if you would like them to have to enable it themselves
This property will now show up as a part of Student profile's in your Organization, and can be viewed in the Student's Profile or Tracking view.
- Custom properties and their data are never visible to students
- Custom properties visibility and order in tracking can be modified by each manager for their own preferences, and does not affect the visibility or order for other managers in your Organization