We offer a guarantee* to refund the cost of your materials, if you don’t pass the state exam on the first attempt. If you do not pass the state licensing exam within 3 days after scoring an 80% on our Guarantee Exam, send us a copy of your state exam results, and we will refund the cost of your materials. The Guarantee Exam can be found online, on your student dashboard.
To qualify for reimbursement:
- Within 3 days prior to your state exam, take and score 80% or greater on the Guarantee Exam
- The Guarantee Exam, when taken, must correspond with your scheduled state exam
- The Guarantee Exam may be taken only once to determine qualification
- The Guarantee Exam must be completed without exiting; if exited, the attempt cannot be rejoined
- Email a copy of the failing exam score report to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of exam date
* Guarantee unavailable within the state of Ohio.