A.D. Banker offers several methods of study to prepare for your state exam and meet your state's prelicensing education requirements.
Primary Study Methods
Note: Many states require your education be completed in specific formats. While we list all methods below, you will only see those options approved in your state when enrolling online.
- Online Course - Review material and receive certification online. Online courses contain written material, chapter quizzes and a certification exam (if required by your state). All exams may be taken as many times as needed while the product is active. Upon finishing the course, you will receive a certificate of completion on screen confirming you have completed all required actions. Our online course is designed to ensure you pass your state exam on your first attempt.
- Classroom - Our instructor will guide you through the material using examples from first-hand experience. Get a better understanding of the insurance concepts and immediate answers to any questions you might have.
- Web Class - Enjoy the classroom from wherever you are. Our instructor will guide you through the material using examples from first-hand experience. Get a better understanding of key insurance concepts and gain immediate answers to any questions you might have.
* In states requiring certification, you will have additional studies or examination required through an online course or study manual. Web classes are not state-specific. No certification or credit is issued for the web class.
- Self Study - Learn at your own pace with a study manual cross-referenced with the state exam content outline. The concise, easy-to-follow format guides you through the information you need to know to pass your state exam.
Note: Courses undergo constant update and may either be incorporated into other study methods or removed entirely. As a result, you may not see all options below when enrolling for studies or selecting individual Learning Tools from the website.
- Practice Exams - Simulate your licensing exam with 500-2000 questions (varies per line and state). Choose from individual chapter exams or a comprehensive exam, and use your results to point you to content areas where you need to improve your understanding.
- Flash Cards - Master the key vocabulary terms you need to know to pass your exam with hundreds of flash cards. Available in digital and printed formats.