A.D. Banker offers several methods of study to prepare for your state exam and meet your state's prelicensing education requirements.
Primary Study Methods
Note: Many states require your education be completed in specific formats. While we list all methods below, you will only see those options approved in your state when enrolling online.
- Online Course - Master the concepts required to pass with integrated videos, streamlined content, chapter and comprehensive exams. Our online course is designed to ensure you pass your state exam on your first attempt.
- Classroom - Our instructor will guide you through the material using examples from first-hand experience. Get a better understanding of the insurance concepts and immediate answers to any questions you might have.
- Web Class - Enjoy the classroom from wherever you are. Our instructor will guide you through the material using examples from first-hand experience. Get a better understanding of the insurance concepts and immediate answers to any questions you might have.
- Self Study - Learn at your own pace with a study manual cross-referenced with the state exam content outline. The concise, easy-to-follow format guides you through the information you need to know to pass your state exam.
Note: Courses undergo constant update and quite often learning tools are either incorporated into other study methods or are removed entirely. As result, you may not see all options below when enrolling for studies or selecting individual Learning Tools from the website.
- Practice exams - Simulate your licensing exam with 1200-2000 questions(varies by state). Choose from individual chapter exams or a comprehensive exam, and use your results to point you to content areas where you need to improve your understanding.
- Flash Cards - Master the key vocabulary terms you need to know to pass your exam with hundreds of flash cards. Available in digital-only and printed formats.
- Exam Prep Webinar - Available in California only. Review the most common types of questions found on your state exam and cover test taking tips with an experienced instructor.
- Video Lectures - Watch instructor-led lessons wherever you want, whenever you want. Mobile-friendly video lectures walk you through the concepts you need to know to pass. Download video and audio to learn anywhere you go.
- Audio Lightning Facts- Listen to testable facts you need to know to pass your exam. You Download in .mp3 format to listen on-the-go.