A.D. Banker offers several methods* of study to meet your state's continuing education requirements. Regardless of study method, we report your credits to the state within 1 business day of completion.
- Online Course - Review material and receive certification online. Online courses contain written material, chapter quizzes (in most states) and a certification exam. The Certification exam may be taken as many times as needed within a year of the product purchase. Upon finishing the course, you will receive a certificate of completion on screen confirming you have completed all required actions.
- Classroom Equivalent - Select states offer online, classroom equivalent courses. These courses remain in a self-paced format, but utilize chapter exams rather than a final exam to confirm your understanding. Without a final exam, you will be prompted to submit an affidavit at the end of the final quiz. Upon submission of the affidavit, you will receive a certificate of completion confirming you have completed the course.
- Classroom - Our instructor will guide you through the material using examples from first-hand experiences. Get a better understanding of the insurance concepts while earning continuing education credit without an exam.
- Webinar - Enjoy the classroom from wherever you are. Our instructor will guide you through the material using examples and first-hand experiences, and you have the ability to interact with class discussions via chat messaging. Get a better understanding of the insurance concepts while earning continuing education credit without an exam.
- Self Study - Learn at your own pace with a physical study manual. The concise, easy-to-follow format guides you through information pertinent to policies that you currently sell or intend to sell upon completion. The certificate of completion is earned upon the completion of an online certification exam via your student dashboard. Certification exams can be taken as many times as needed within a year of the product purchase.
*Note: Many states require your education be completed in specific formats. While we list all methods above, you will only see those options approved in your state when enrolling online.
Please sign in to leave a comment.