A.D. Banker offers several methods of study to meet your state's continuing education requirements. Regardless of study method, we report your credits to the state within 1 business day of completion.
Note: Many states require your education be completed in specific formats. While we list all methods below, you will only see those options approved in your state when enrolling online.
- Online Course - Review material and receive certification online. Online courses contain written material, chapter quizzes (in most states) and certification exams. Upon finishing the course, you will receive certification on screen confirming you have completed all required actions.
- Classroom Equivalent - Select states offer online, classroom equivalent courses. These courses remain in a self-paced format, but utilize chapter exams rather than a final exam to confirm your understanding. Without a final exam, an affidavit at the end of the course confirms you have completed the course and allows credits to be issued.
- Classroom - Our instructor will guide you through the material using examples from first-hand experience. Get a better understanding of the insurance concepts while earning continuing education credit without an exam.
- Web Class - Enjoy the classroom from wherever you are. Our instructor will guide you through the material using examples and first-hand experience. Get a better understanding of the insurance concepts while earning continuing education credit without an exam.
- Self Study - Learn at your own pace with a study manual. The concise, easy-to-follow format guides you through information pertinent to policies that you currently sell or intend to sell upon completion. Certification is earned by completing a certification exam, either on paper or online via your student dashboard.