The Continuing Education Tracking screen allows you to review all students at once, to view details specific to each student/course, and even export the information to a spreadsheet for offline review. This document provides direction on the following options within Continuing Education Tracking:
By default, all columns of course data are displayed when first accessing tracking. Depending on your role or company focus, you may wish to hide a number of these columns.
To Modify the Displayed Columns
- Click the Edit Columns button (Gear Icon) to the left of the search bar in your Tracking Screen
- From the left frame, check those fields that you want to display, and uncheck those fields you want hidden.
- From the right frame, click and drag the column headings to arrange how you want the columns displayed. Headings are listed from top to bottom and will display from left to right in the View.
- Click Save.
- You will not loner see these hidden columns in the default view.
Note: Toggling the displayed status of a column only toggles it for you. All other managers in your Organization will continue to see the students' course based on their own settings.
You can also create new Custom Properties to be shown in your reports. Instructions are provided in our reference document, Creating Custom Properties.
Apply Filters to Your View
You may filter your view to courses and students that meet your own criteria.
To Filter the Students/Courses in your Report
- Click + New Filter in the sidebar on the left side of the Tracking screen
- Choose the property you would like to filter on. These include:
- Certification Exam Passed Date
- Certification Exam Attempts
- Certification Exam Best Score (%)
- Certification Exam Time (hrs.)
- Chapter Exam Average Attempts
- Chapter Exam Average Score (%)
- Chapter Exam Time (hrs.)
- Chapters Total
- Chapters Complete
- Chapter Progress (%)
- Completion Date
- Cost Center
- Course State
- Course Title
- Employee ID
- Enroll Date
- Expiration Date
- Last Activity Date
- National Producer Number
- Reported Date
- Start Date
- Study Time (hrs.)
- Total Credits
- Total Time (hrs.)
- Select the type of filter you would like to apply. These include:
- Contains - (not case-sensitive)
- Does not contain (not case-sensitive)
- Is equal to (case-sensitive)
- Is known (value exists)
- Is unknown (value does not exist)
- Is greater than
- Is less than
- Is before
- Is after
- Click + Add Filter to apply your filter
Note: Your filters remain applied to the data when you export to a Spreadsheet (CSV).
Exporting your View to a Spreadsheet (CSV)
To export your Tracking view to a spreadsheet (CSV):
- Filter your view to the students courses you would like to export
- Click the Download button (cloud icon) at the top of the view
- Your file should be exported
Note: Browsers may export the file differently. Exporting works best with Google Chrome.