The Students' area can be accessed from the "My Organization" tab at the top panel of your Organization. This area allows you to do the following:
- Invite Students to the Organization
- Update Manager Access
- Remove a Student From Your Organization
- Apply User Roles
- Review A Student's Profile
Invite a Student to your Organization
If a student is enrolled for a study course, but not appearing in your tracking, they may not be paired to your organization. To add a student to your account:
- From the Students tab, click Invite Students
- Enter the email of one or more students you would like added to your account
- Insert a custom message to send in the body of your email (Optional)
- Click Send Invites
Your student(s) will receive an email and be prompted to create an account or sign in. Once accepted, they will appear in your tracking.
The status of student invites can be viewed from the "Pending Invites" tab. You are able to view any students that have not yet accepted the invitation to your organization. You are able to see the date the invite was sent, the student's name, email, and cancel the invitation.
Update Manager Access
You can assign a student to one or multiple manager, allowing this manager to track that student's progress. To assign students to managers:
- From the Students tab, fill the checkbox to the left of the student(s) you would like to modify manager access to
- Click Update Manager Access to bring a popup up with a list of managers
- Select the managers you would like to give access to the selected students
- Click Give Access To Selected Managers
These managers will now be able to view these students in their tracking lists.
Remove a Student from your Organization
If a student is no longer with your Organization, you may remove them from tracking. To remove a student from your Organization:
- From the Students tab, fill the checkbox to the left of the student(s) you would like to remove
- Click Remove From Organization
- Agree to the prompt for confirmation
This student will immediately be removed from the Organization and cease to appear in tracking.
Apply User Roles
You can assign a student a role in your organization, such as manager, admin, or viewer.
- From the Students tab, fill the checkbox to the left of the student(s) you would like to modify user role for
- Click Apply User Role to bring a popup up with a list of roles
- Select the role you would like to give the student
- Click Apply Role
Review a Student's Profile
To review a student's account, click on their name on the left-hand side. The student’s profile contains their contact information (email address, phone number, profile picture, permissions, and location) as well as all courses they are enrolled in.
Please sign in to leave a comment.