The Students area can be accessed from My Organization tab at the top panel of your Organization. This area allows you to do the following:
- Invite Students to the Organization
- Remove Students from the Organization
- View the Student's Profile
- Assign Students to Manager(s)
Invite a Student to your Organization
If a student is enrolled for study, but not appearing in your tracking, they may not be paired to your organization. To add a student to your account:
- From the Students tab, click Invite Students
- Enter the email of one or more students you would like added to your account
- Insert a custom message to send in the body of your email (Optional)
- Click Send Invites
Your student(s) will receive an email and be prompted to create an account or sign in. Once accepted, they will appear in your tracking.
Remove a Student from your Organization
If a student is no longer with your organization, you may remove them from tracking. To remove a student from your organization:
- From the Students tab, fill the checkbox to the left of the student(s) you would like to remove
- Click Remove From Organization
This student will immediately be removed from the organization and cease to appear in tracking.
Review a Student's Profile
The student’s profile contains their contact information (email address, phone number, and location) as well as all courses they are enrolled in. You may also load a profile picture if you would like.
There is also the option to reset the password. When you click on the reset password button a reset password email will be sent to the student. A popup will display in the bottom right corner indicating the email was sent successfully.
Assign a Student to their Manager(s)
You can assign a student to one or multiple manager, allowing this manager to track that student's progress. To assign students to managers:
- From the Students tab, fill the checkbox to the left of the student(s) you would like to modify manager access to
- Click Update Manager Access to bring a popup up with a list of managers
- Select the managers you would like to give access to the selected students
- Click Give Access To Selected Managers
These managers will now be able to view these students.