As an administrator of an organization, you may need to share documents and links with your students during their studies.
The resources feature gives you the ability to upload documents and share web links with your team and students. These can easily be added to any of your students' online courses during or after enrollment.
Resources add a layer of customization and flexibility for your team to conveniently share relevant and timely information with your students during their Prelicensing and Continuing Education studies.
To create a new resource for your students, click New Resource from the "Resources" tab of your For Business dashboard. The prompt allows you to create a resource title and description before selecting whether you wish for the resource to be a saved PDF document or a link to an online resource.
- If uploading a document, click Choose File to select the file you would like to upload. Click Save Resource to complete your upload and create the resource.
- If linking to an online resource, provide the web address within the URL field. Click Save Resource to create the resource.
- Existing resources can be edited if the file has been moved, updated, or needs to be removed. Hover your cursor over the document/link that needs to be edited/deleted to display the options.
Adding/Removing Resources on Existing Student Courses
Resources can be added and removed on existing students' courses from the individual student's profile.
- To edit attached resources, click the "Resources" hyperlink on an individual course.
- To add a resource or resources, select the desired resource from the dropdown menu and click Save
- If wanting to remove a resource, click the X to the right of the resource you want removed and click Save
Adding Resources to New Enrollments
Through the For Business platform, you may select resources during enrollment to apply to all students, or modify a specific student's enrollment. The full enrollment process can be reviewed under our Enrollment reference document.
Please sign in to leave a comment.