Sometimes you need to share documents and links with your students during their studies.
Resources give you the ability to upload documents or web links and share them with your team and students. The Resources you upload can easily be added to any of your students' online courses during or after enrollment.
Resources add a layer of customization and flexibility for your team to conveniently share relevant and timely information with your students during their Prelicensing and Continuing Education studies.
To create a new resource for your students, select Resources from the top of your For Business dashboard and click New Resource. The prompt allows you to create a resource title and description before selecting whether you wish the resource to be a saved PDF document or a link to an online resource.
- If uploading a document, click Choose File and select the file from your PC you would like to upload. Click Save Resource to complete your upload and create the resource.
- If linking to an online resource, provide the web address within the URL field. Click Save Resource to create the resource.
- Existing resources can be edited if the file has moved, been updated, or needs to be removed. Hover your cursor over the document/link that needs to be edited/deleted to display the options.
Adding/Removing Resources on Existing Student Courses
Resources can be added and removed on existing students' courses from the individual student's profile.
- For the intended course, select Resources
- If wanting to add a resource or resources, select the desired resource from the dropdown menu and click Save
- If wanting to remove a resource, click the X to the right of the resource you want removed and click Save
Adding Resources to New Enrollments
During enrollment through the For Business Enrollment platform, you may select resources during Step 1 to apply to all students being enrolled or during Step 2 to modify specific student's enrollments. The full enrollment process can be reviewed under our Enrollment reference document.