If you are the owner or an administrator of an organization, you have the option to adjust permissions for students and other users connected to your account. Permissions may be defaulted, or customized per user, and may be updated at any time.
After logging in to your For Business account, select the user group you would like to work with under the "My Organization" tab. Click the name of the student or manager to access their account details. Select "View Permissions" to assign and customize the desired User Role. Once your permissions are chosen, click "Save" to update the account.
When customizing the user permissions, you have the ability to grant or remove access to specific account features. The dropdown box under "Choose a User Role," will allow you to select set user roles and permissions for the individual. If a specific permission setting needs to be changed for the individual, you can toggle the "Customize permissions" switch and manually modify their permissions.
These features consist of:
- Students - This setting will affect the number of students the user can view, edit, invite, or remove with in their organization.
- Managers - This setting will affect whether the user will have the ability to view and edit the managers' page in the organization.
- Prelicensing - This setting will affect whether the user can view dashboard options for Prelicensing.
- Continuing Education - This setting will affect whether the user can view dashboard options for Continuing Education.
- Progress Report - This setting will affect whether the user can view a Student's Progress Report
- General Course Access - This setting will affect whether the user can view and edit various features in any course.
- Enrollment - This setting will affect whether the user can have the ability to enroll students
- Resources - This setting will affect whether the user can have the ability to view Resources
- User roles - This setting allow managers the ability to set, create, and edit User Permissions
- Custom Properties - This setting will affect whether the user will have the ability to view custom properties
Creating New Custom User Roles
Creating custom user roles are explained in greater detail in the following article: